Roving Bushtops South is a mobile safari camp located in the southern Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. The camp follows the Great Migration, moving to different locations throughout the year to ensure that guests can experience the migration at its best.
Roving Bushtops South is a small, intimate camp with only 6 tents, each of which is spacious and beautifully appointed. The tents have en-suite bathrooms with indoor showers and flush toilets, as well as private verandas with comfortable seating and stunning views of the surrounding plains.
The camp offers a variety of activities, including game drives, walking safaris, bush meals, and stargazing. The camp’s experienced guides are knowledgeable about the local wildlife and can help you to spot some of the park’s most iconic animals, such as lions, elephants, and cheetahs.
Located in the Serengeti Southwest area of northern Tanzania, Roving Bushcamps South is a high-end mobile tented facility set amidst light acacia woodland close to Lake Ndutu. The camp provides guest accommodation in nine luxurious tented rooms and access to a good range of safari areas. It is open from December to March and welcomes guests who are at least seven years old.
Roving Bushtops South is a luxury mobile camp located in the southern part of the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. This exclusive camp is designed to offer guests a unique and unforgettable safari experience.
Roving Bushtops South is a perfect place to experience the beauty and wonder of the Serengeti National Park. The camp’s remote location, stunning views, and luxurious accommodations make it a truly unforgettable experience.
Here are some additional information about Roving Bushtops South:
- Location: Southern Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
- Number of tents: 6
- Activities: Game drives, walking safaris, bush meals, stargazing
- Amenities: En-suite bathrooms with indoor showers and flush toilets, private verandas with comfortable seating and stunning views of the bush, library, campfire, swimming pool, spa
- Price: Starting at $1,500 per person per night
If you are looking for a luxurious and unforgettable safari experience, Roving Bushtops South is the perfect place for you.
Here are some of the things you can expect to see and do at Roving Bushtops South:
- Witness the Great Migration: Roving Bushtops South is located in the southern Serengeti National Park, which is one of the most important calving grounds for the Great Migration. During the months of January and February, you can witness thousands of wildebeest and zebra giving birth on the open plains.
- Go on game drives: Roving Bushtops South offers daily game drives, where you can see a variety of wildlife, including lions, elephants, cheetahs, leopards, and rhinos.
- Take a walking safari: Roving Bushtops South also offers walking safaris, which allow you to get up close to the wildlife and experience the bush in a more intimate way.
- Enjoy bush meals: Roving Bushtops South offers delicious bush meals, which are prepared by the camp’s talented chefs.
- Stargaze: Roving Bushtops South is located in a dark sky region, which makes it the perfect place to stargaze.
Roving Bushtops South is located in the southern part of the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. The nearest airport is the Ndutu Airstrip, which is approximately a 45-minute drive from the camp. Guests can fly into Ndutu Airstrip from Arusha or Dar es Salaam. The camp can also be accessed by road, but the journey can be long and challenging, especially during the rainy season.
Roving Bushtops South offers luxury tented accommodation in the heart of the Serengeti. The camp has a total of seven tents, each of which is designed to provide guests with the ultimate comfort and luxury. The tents are spacious and are equipped with all the modern amenities you would expect from a luxury camp, including en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold running water, flush toilets, and indoor and outdoor showers.
The tents are also beautifully decorated with elegant furnishings and offer breathtaking views of the surrounding plains. The camp has a maximum capacity of 14 guests, ensuring an exclusive and personalized experience for everyone.
Roving Bushtops South offers a wide range of activities for guests to enjoy during their stay. These include:
- Game Drives: Guests can embark on guided game drives in customized 4×4 safari vehicles to explore the vast Serengeti plains and witness the incredible wildlife up close. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including lions, elephants, leopards, cheetahs, and more.
- Walking Safaris: Guests can also explore the Serengeti on foot with an experienced guide. Walking safaris offer a unique perspective of the park and allow guests to get up close and personal with the wildlife.
- Bush Dinners: Roving Bushtops South offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a romantic bush dinner under the stars. This is a unique and unforgettable experience that should not be missed.
- Cultural Visits: Guests can also visit a local Maasai village to learn more about the Maasai culture and their way of life. This is a great way to gain insight into the local community and their customs.
What is the best time to visit Roving Bushtops South?
The best time to visit Roving Bushtops South is during the dry season, which runs from June to October. During this time, the wildlife is concentrated around water sources, making it easier to spot them.
Is Roving Bushtops South suitable for families with children?
Yes, Roving Bushtops South is suitable for families with children. The camp offers family tents, and there are a variety of activities available for children, including game drives and cultural visits.
Is Wi-Fi available at Roving Bushtops South?
Yes, Wi-Fi is available at the camp, but due to the remote location, the connection can be slow and intermittent.
What is the maximum capacity of Roving Bushtops South?
The maximum capacity of Roving Bushtops South is 14 guests.
Are there any medical facilities at Roving Bushtops South?
There are no medical facilities at the camp, but the staff is trained in first aid and can provide basic medical assistance if needed. In case of a serious medical emergency, guests will be transported to the nearest medical facility.