en +255 788763031 info@tranquiljourneys.tours

New Safari Hotel

 

With 46 elegent and spacous rooms, Conference halls with the capacity of 10 to 300 people and Restaurants that excel at traditional, western and eastern delicacies, the New Safari Hotel (1967) Ltd is located at the historical heart of Arusha. Conviniently found at the City center, the accessability to all sorts of institutions, transportations and information is guaranteed.

 23 total views,  1 views today

Our Hotel

New Safari Hotel (1967) Ltd, formerly known as Safari Hotel, was built in 1935 for Gladys and Margot Rydon, two English sister owning coffee estates in Tanganyika. After the unification of  Tanganyika and Zanzibar  into modern – day Tanzania in 1964 and Arusha Declaration in

Need Help? Chat with us